we party, constantly!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

So maybe I’m just totally out of the loop (probably due to the fact that we live in PAROWAN), either way: I just discovered the death of Domino magazine! I do not know how to cope! This magazine was the first magazine I truly feel in love with; it was my inspiration, my stimulation, my oxygen, my warm cookie on a rainy day and the thing I hoped my husband would bring home on days when he needed to do some kissing up!

Since leaving my parent’s home in Encinitas, I have never lived anywhere for more than nine months. This May Cory and I are planning to move to a house in Cedar where we plan to stay for two years- at which time we will be venturing out to dental school. Once settled in our new home, Cory promised he would allow me to subscribe to Domino…AND NOW THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN! AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!


1 comment:

mnB said...

totally right!!! indeed a sad day but the pleth'r of blogs has been a sufficient healer of my broken heart...