we party, constantly!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009





Hello all!!! This last week I had a couple days off work for Spring break, so Cory and I ventured down to Lake Mead where we met up with my dad for a little lake time. Unfortunately, it was a bit chilly, but we did manage to get in a little tourist time! (This was Cory’s first time at the Hoover Dam and wow was he excited; what a little traveler!)





After the Hoover Dam blew our minds, we headed down to spend Easter day with my familiy in Encinitas. Sorry there's not more pictures of everyone; I'm no Grandma Jane! (The only pictures taken of Cory on Easter day, his hair looks funky in, and I promised him I wouldn't post any of them.)

1 comment:

Mama P said...

yea!!! I am so happy. Dad was hoping you had an anouncement of another sort, hahaha. Love you and thank you!!!!!